YOUTH AS PEACE MAKERS SUMMER PROGRAM; On Alternative Dispute Resolution and Leadership.
Held on 4th to 5th August, 2014 @ Pastoral Centre of the Sunyani Catholic Diocese.
The Youth as Peace-makers Summer Program is a short summer program of the CENTRE for young people and students (age 18-25) to sharpen their skills in leadership and Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR). It offer a platform for participants to share their personal experiences on the subject areas.
Through the Youth as Peace-makers Seminar, young participants will learn;
- Reflect and gain understanding of positive and negative forms of leadership.
- Assess and improve their own leadership skills.
- Identify different forms of conflicts.
- Understand different approaches to conflict resolution, among which negotiation, mediation and Alternative Dispute Resolution.
- Identify paths for further development and actions to pursue them.